A historic landmark, the University of Arizona’s “Main Auditorium” was built in 1937. It has played host to many of the greatest performing artists of the past century. Renovated and renamed in 1985, Centennial Hall has a capacity of 2,526. It is located just inside the University’s Main Gate near the intersection of East University Boulevard and North Park Avenue.
1020 E. University Blvd.
Tucson, AZ 85719
- From the east: Take Speedway Boulevard west to Park Avenue. Turn left.
- From the west: Take Speedway Boulevard east to Park Avenue. Turn right.
- From the northwest: Take Oracle Road or I-10 south to Speedway Boulevard. Travel east to Park Avenue. Turn right.
If you are dropping off passengers, proceed three blocks along Park Avenue to University Boulevard. Turn left through Main Gate. Centennial Hall is the second building on the right.
To park, proceed four blocks along Park Avenue to East 4th Street. Turn right. Tyndall Garage is straight ahead.
Parking for Centennial Hall
Parking is available at Tyndall Avenue Garage, which is accessible from East 4th Street and either Euclid Avenue or Park Avenue. For most performances, a free shuttle to Centennial Hall (approximately 1.5 blocks) is available for patrons of limited mobility.
Parking at Tyndall Garage is usually free for UApresents events on Fridays and Saturdays. There is a $4.00 charge for events on weekday evenings. You can pay as you enter, or purchase parking vouchers through the UApresents ticket office.
Merchants and restaurants on Main Gate Square will validate parking tickets with purchase. If you are planning to make a purchase on Main gate square, be sure to take a ticket upon entering Tyndall garage.
On street parking is usually free after 5pm weekdays.
For more information
- Centennial Hall Parking (UApresents events) »
- UA Parking and Transportation Services: (520) 626-7275
- After hours: (520) 621-1108
- UApresents Ticketing Office: (520) 621-3341
- UA Campus Parking map »
- UA Disabled Campus Parking map »
Construction projects, including the Tucson Modern Streetcar, periodically affect traffic routes and access to Centennial Hall. Please schedule extra time to arrive and depart from the UA Main Gate neighborhood.